Seed Packing for Seedy Saturday
Important information about donated seeds for the heirloom seed exchange at Seedy Saturday:
Please label your seeds with as much information as you can, including
- Where were they grown,
- Name of garden, neighbourhood, city, farm, etc.
Also please mention:
- Number of seeds for the large seeds.
- Weight or tsp usually for small seeds.
- Latin names if you know them. . (Latin names are especially important for flowers, shrubs and trees not as much for vegetables.)
- Name of the person who collected the seeds.
- Name of person bringing the seeds to the table.
If you have any other seed questions or if you would like to donate seeds, and want to know how to participate in the Seed Exchange Area, then contact Jillian Bishop: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have old seeds, and not sure what to do with them? Contact email@example.com to find out where to drop them off.
We will be making seed balls and other fun activities in the Kids Zone!