This workshop is presented by the Kavanah Garden:
Join us as create a beautiful mosaic bench out of cob! Cob is a building material made of clay, sand and straw. It has very low environmental impact, is long lasting, and allows for beautiful molding and mosaic.
This hands-on workshop has two parts:
- Part 1: on August 23rd and 24th we will be building the bench (9:30-4:30)
- Part 2: August 26th and 27th we will be doing the plastering (10:00-2:00).
- $80 for a day of building
- $50 for a day of plastering
- $120 for a day of building and a day of plastering
- $230 for all four days (a bargain!)
Only 8 spots available each day, so reserve your spot today!
All participants must pre-register and pre-pay to guarantee a spot.
For more information, or to register, please contact Risa Alyson Strauss at(416)805-8382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.. Some subsidies are available. This workshop is presented by the Kavanah Garden www.kavanahgarden.org.
Workshops are open to EVERYONE.