CUTTING VEG - OPPORTUNITY
Urban Farming at The Cutting Veg
Organizational Mission: "Cultivating Personal, Social, Environmental, and Economic Health through Organic Agriculture."
Primary Goal: To oversee our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) distribution twice weekly, from late-May to October.
- 1. Oversee produce distribution from 1:30-7pm on Tuesdays, and 2-7:30pm on Thursdays, from May 31st to October 27th.
- 2. Work with volunteers to clean and prepare produce for distribution.
- 3. Liaise with CSA members as they arrive to pick up their produce.
- 4. Educate CSA members about what is happening on the farm, and provide guidance on how to prepare produce.
- 5. Other General CSA Facilitation tasks, as needed.
- Strong social-skills and customer service experience
- Passion for organic produce, cooking, and healthy eating
- Commitment to balance and wellness in one’s own life
- Drivers License
- Farming experience an asset
- $75 per CSA ($150/week for 22 weeks)
- Abundance of Produce
Please submit resume with cover letter by April 22nd to